The Booking & Pre-stay Micro Report (Pacific Islands) is a part of a series of Micro Reports dedicated to helping hotels optimise their booking flow and pre-stay process in the Pacific Region.
In the guide, you will learn:
- the importance of taking card payments before the arrival of guests
- how to ensure your guest payment methods are PCI Compliant
- where guest bookings are originated from the most, within the Pacific Islands
- 43% of hotel bookings are made through OTAs
- 26% of hotel bookings are made direct through the hotel website
- 48% of Pacific hotels don’t have the ability to charge before check-in
Kovena. Seamless payments for Pacific Island Hoteliers.
Download the Booking & Pre-stay Micro Report (Pacific Islands) now.
- With over 130+ responses from Pacific Island accommodations
- Key insights on how to reduce risk when taking guest payments
- Understand how accommodations are taking guest payments in the Pacific Islands
- Access the Full 40-page Report