Helpful insights into the accommodation sector within the Pacific Islands providing competitive intelligence gathered from 130+ hotels, resorts, B&Bs, hostels and serviced apartments.
The annual Pacific Islands Hotel Insights Report will be released on a yearly basis. Each year, Kovena will retrieve data from hoteliers within the region and generate valuable insights for hoteliers and travel-tech softwares based in the region.
In this guide, you will learn:
- How to improve the guest booking experience
- How your hotel compares to others in the Pacific Islands
- How to optimise operations and remove guest friction
- The cost of taking card payments in the Pacific region
Key Highlights include:
- Guests today expect to pay with a card, yet 17% of hotels in the Pacific Islands do not accept them
- 15% of guests upgrade their rooms if offered by the hotel before check-in
- Only 16% of hotels in the Pacific Islands offer a Guest App
Kovena. Seamless payments for Pacific Island Hoteliers.
Download your Pacific Islands Hotel Insights 2022 Report ($399AUD).
- 130+ responses from Pacific Island Accommodations
- Key insights on optimising operations using embedded payments
- Reduce no-shows by enabling Card Not Present (CNP) transactions